Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blog Free Write #1

Free write on your blog #1What would you do with a million dollars? You have to separate it out. Ex. I would give $100,00 to Miss Slawinski to help her kids get laptops to work on their blogs. I would give 20 bucks to my little brother so he would be quiet. Make sure you account for all your money! Remember to EXPLAIN everything.

If I had a million dollars I would give some of it away and keep some of it. I would give 250,000 of it to charity. Some places I would give it to are local animal animal shelters, the World Wildlife Fund, some of it to poor and starving people. I would give 80,000 to my mom, 80,000 to my dad, and 80,000 to my sister Hayley. I would keep 250,000 for myself. I would spend this on things I wanted and for more things for my pets. I would put 190,000 dollars into a savings account.

No comments: